Information on HAGA Fund to Support Graduate Students from Africa
African graduate students currently represent only 4% of all foreign graduate students at Harvard.
The Harvard College Fund agreed to establish a special fund to be used for scholarships to Harvard for graduate students from Africa. HAGA expects that the fund will increase the number of African graduate students at Harvard. Over the long run, these students will become some of Africa's future academics, scientists, managers and decision-makers.
How to Donate
There are three ways to donate to the Graduate Student Fund:
- Make an online donation to Harvard for HAGA
Send a check to Harvard for HAGA
- Write "HAGA FUND" in the Comments/Other Designation box
Redesignate a previous donation to HAGA
- Write "HAGA FUND" in the memo line of your check and mail it to:
1981 Class Officer
Harvard College Fund
124 Mt. Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
- If you have already made a contribution to Harvard this year, you can email Collette Wixom-Call (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request to redesignate all or part of your contribution to the HAGA Fund.
- When you receive your donation acknowledgement letter from Harvard, please check it to make sure your gift was credited to the HASA Fund.
- For Harvard alumni, donations to the Graduate Student Fund will count toward participation in your class gift.