HAGA African University Strengthening Fund
Harvard alumni and all other donors wishing to support this HAGA fund should:
- Make US$ checks out to Human Rights Education Associates
- Write "HAGA FUND" in the memo line
- Mail the check to:
Human Rights Education Associates (HREA)
689 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139-3302
PLEASE NOTE: A donation to HREA in the U.S. is tax-deductible, but will not count as participation toward a Harvard class gift.
HAGA Fund to Support African Graduate Students at Harvard
There are three ways to donate to the Graduate Student Fund:
- Make an online donation to Harvard for HAGA
Send a check to Harvard for HAGA
- Write "HAGA FUND" in the Comments/Other Designation box
Redesignate a previous donation to HAGA
- Write "HAGA FUND" in the memo line of your check and mail it to:
1981 Class Officer
Harvard College Fund
124 Mt. Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
- If you have already made a contribution to Harvard this year, you can email Collette Wixom-Call (email@example.com) and request to redesignate all or part of your contribution to the HAGA Fund.
- When you receive your donation acknowledgement letter from Harvard, please check it to make sure your gift was credited to the HAGA Fund.
- For Harvard alumni, donations to the Graduate Student Fund will count toward participation in your class gift.